The first patch for Fallout 4 is now in beta for Steam users.
Bethesda plans to beta test updates on th PC platform first and subsequently release it officially on both PC and consoles as soon as possible.
The Patch is said to bring improvements to stability, general memory usage, number pad support for remapping, and a few fixes for various quests. The quest fixes are the bits that hold the most interest for console players.
Perhaps Captain Kells will allow me to finish the Brotherhood of Steel quest I’m currently stuck on 🙂
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with When Freedom Calls where the quest would not complete
- During Confidence Man, fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly