GamingUncut.com is committed to protecting your privacy!
2. Information Collected
Information you provide directly to GamingUncut.com. You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit our Web Site. GamingUncut.com may ask you for different types of information when you register for certain services, access various content or features, or directly contact the Web Site including:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number and mobile number;
- User name, password, and password reminder questions and answers;
- Age and date of birth;
- Other demographic information, such as gender, job information, and Post code;
- Information for a public profile, such as your interests and the address of your web site;
- Communications preferences, such as which newsletters you would like to receive;
- Search queries;
- In limited circumstances, payment and identity verification information, such as credit card number may be requested where needed for payment, to complete a particular transaction, or to access a particular service (e.g. contests or paid subscriptions);
- Contact information about others when you provide information about others or refer a friend to a particular site or service (note: such information is used solely to facilitate the communications requested);
- Information posted in community discussions and other interactive online features;
- Correspondence you send to us; and
- Information collected about you offline (including via mail, or in person).
Information we collect automatically on GamingUncut.com. GamingUncut.com may collect certain information automatically, including:
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting GamingUncut.com;
- Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within GamingUncut.com;
- Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies;
- Information about your interactions with audio and video content, such as the type of content listened to and viewed, and information about your interactions with email messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded;
- Upon request, your bandwidth speed and information about the software programs installed on your computer including registry key information; and
- Standard server log information.
Information we obtain from other sources. Where permitted we may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (such as mobile devices and third-party services), from co-branded partners and sites (for example, on our pages on Facebook and Twitter), and from commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases). The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources:
- Name, postal address, and telephone number;
- Demographic data, such as age, gender, and income level;
- If you access third-party services (such as Facebook, Google or Twitter) through GamingUncut.com, or if you access GamingUncut.com via a third-party service, your username and password for those services and other information available about or collected from you on those services.
- Your interests and purchase behaviour;
- Publicly-observed data, such as activities on blogs, videos, and other online postings; and
- Other navigation data, such as web sites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked on.
Combining Information. Please note that all of the information we collect about you may be combined to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop rich online content and services.
3. Use of Information
We only use payment and identity verification information, such as credit card numbers as necessary for completing a particular transaction or fulfilling a service (e.g., paid subscriptions or awarding prizes to contest winners) or as otherwise required by law.
We generally use other information we collect about you to:
- Fulfil your requests for products, services, and information, including to send you electronic newsletters, authorise a purchase, and complete a transaction that you have requested;
- Enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, competitions, and message boards;
- Analyse the use of GamingUncut.com and information about visitors to our Web Site to understand and improve our service offerings and, in accordance with our sharing policies, discussed below, to produce anonymous or aggregated data and statistics that might help third parties develop their own products and service offerings;
- Customize the content you see when you visit GamingUncut.com;
- Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests;
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
4. Disclosure of Information
GamingUncut.com is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you.
- With your consent. With your consent, we may share your contact information with third-party marketing partners.
- Authorised third-party service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors who help us with specialized services, including business analytics, marketing, and data processing. These third parties are allowed to use your information to help us provide our services and not for any other purpose.
- Competitions, contests, or promotions. When you choose to enter a competition, contest, or other promotion, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the promotions, your information may be disclosed to sponsors and third parties who help design, administer and implement the promotion, including in connection with winner selection, prize fulfilment and aggregated data analysis. Your information also may be disclosed as required by law, such as on a winners list. Also, by entering a promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that promotion, including allowing the sponsors to use your name, voice, and likeness in advertising and marketing associated with the promotion in accordance with applicable law. All terms applicable to the particular promotion will be made available to you at the time you enter the promotion.
- Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a GamingUncut.com, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Legal requirements. We may disclose information about our users, including contact information, to respond to court orders, legal process, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations.
5. Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored in separate files within your computer’s Internet browser. Cookies are accessed and recorded by the web sites you visit, and by the companies that show advertisements on web sites, so they can recognize the same browser navigating online.
- To help us recognise your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting our web site.
- To help us customise the content and advertisements you are shown while visiting our web site.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of our interactive online content, features, advertisements, and other communications.
- We may also allow third parties to place their own cookies within your browser in order to serve you with relevant advertising online, to help us measure traffic and effectiveness as described above, to provide you with access to social media networks, functionality and services, and to allow us to conduct any surveys and research in which you agree to participate. For instance, Facebook, Google and Twitter may include their cookies to support social network integration and functionality and for use according to their privacy policies.
6. Your Choices
You can choose to enjoy content and features on GamingUncut.com without directly providing us with any information about you; however, as described above, some information may automatically be collected or may be requested so you can take advantage of certain features and services.
You can opt out of receiving commercial email from GamingUncut.com by following the instructions contained in any such email. Please note that even if you unsubscribe to commercial messages, we still may need to send you communications relating to your use of GamingUncut.com, such as service announcements.
You also have choices about whether cookies and other similar technologies are placed on your computer or mobile device; for more information please see our section on Cookies and Other Similar Technologies.
7. Third Party Sites